Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Train master harassment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Train master harassment

    What can be done about a TM harassing you ?operational testing goes on ,but when your getting all the attention when does it become harassment , asking to see your work order timing your lunch and lying to there boss that you did thing you did not, telling other employees false facts about an incident , any advice? I canít post to much the wrong person may add it all up and here we go

  • #2
    File a whistleblower claim just as soon as they charge you.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
      File a whistleblower claim just as soon as they charge you.

      And document everything that was done to you, said to you and said about you.

      Keep it in a pocket sized notebook and write it down while itís fresh in your mind but donít let anybody know except your family.

      Joe

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this extra attention happening after an injury? ...or what do you suspect the cause of extra attention?

        FWIW, I suspect on most RRs, the supervisors enter in to the computer any "rule checks /observations," so if you sense a marked increase in "observations," your labor organization can request to see your "observation history," and MAY be able to help.
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
          Is this extra attention happening after an injury? ...or what do you suspect the cause of extra attention?

          FWIW, I suspect on most RRs, the supervisors enter in to the computer any "rule checks /observations," so if you sense a marked increase in "observations," your labor organization can request to see your "observation history," and MAY be able to help.
          If you have your own access to your observation record....look at it......and then ask others to look at theirs....is yours five pages long....and the other guys five lines? Bingo. I don't know if all railroads give individuals ready access to their observation record, but CSX does.....and in mine I can find rule tests that I passed on days where I wasn't even at work!
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post

            If you have your own access to your observation record....look at it......and then ask others to look at theirs....is yours five pages long....and the other guys five lines? Bingo. I don't know if all railroads give individuals ready access to their observation record, but CSX does.....and in mine I can find rule tests that I passed on days where I wasn't even at work!
            I donít even know if I was tested they never tell us unless itís a red board test

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Best Of the Worst View Post
              What can be done about a TM harassing you ?operational testing goes on, but when your getting all the attention when does it become harassment, asking to see your work order timing your lunch and lying to there boss that you did thing you did not, telling other employees false facts about an incident, any advice? I canít post to much the wrong person may add it all up and here we go
              I saw this behavior several years ago. The employee finally had enough and contacted HR for guidance. I don't know the regulations on your road but the Bean Sniff doesn't fuck around with these monkeys. They want no part of that bullshit and would sooner just fire the TM than worry about lawsuits from employees for hostile work environments.
              "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

                I saw this behavior several years ago. The employee finally had enough and contacted HR for guidance. I don't know the regulations on your road but the Bean Sniff doesn't fuck around with these monkeys. They want no part of that bullshit and would sooner just fire the TM than worry about lawsuits from employees for hostile work environments.
                Called the 800 number months ago and never heard a thing same behavior,

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Best Of the Worst View Post

                  Called the 800 number months ago and never heard a thing same behavior,
                  I'd call again. I have never seen an instance where HR wasn't jumping up and down to take down someone. Ever.
                  "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

                    I'd call again. I have never seen an instance where HR wasn't jumping up and down to take down someone. Ever.
                    Talk to union lawyer.......should not cost ya dime......and you may be able to get something started as far as paperwork........lawyer may give HR a call and see what comes down the creek........

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X