FMLA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMLA

Question: How many days of leave do we get? I know itís supposed to be 12 weeks, but NS and APS are telling me I only get 60 days!
    I worked WAY over the required limit but they have a rigged system where they give you 40 hours per week X 12 = 480 hours.
    Each day you take they use 8 hours so that comes out to only be 60 days. I am taking my leave intermittently for my wife's lymphoma and have used 42 days, now they are telling me I only have 18 days left?
    The little country school I went to 12 weeks X 7 days a week = 84 days.
    This seems to be crooked and I need some help with what I am entitled to.

Thanks in advance.
    The only place i want to be
    sigpic

I would express my concerns to an APS Healthcare FMLA supervisor. I would ask them to explain the formula as I'm sure they're on top of it.

HB
    "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

It's railroad math and if that's what they are using it's, however sadly it be, genuine. For example, you can reckon a 24 hour period is three basic days in railroad math. Use that logic and you'll see how they come up with that. It sucks but I bet that is what they are doing.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Hornblower View Post
        I would express my concerns to an APS Healthcare FMLA supervisor. I would ask them to explain the formula as I'm sure they're on top of it.

HB
        Ya, they're on top of it all right. they explain how it's broke down into 8 hours per day 480 hours for 12 weeks, as you shouldn't take FMLA on your off days because "YOU NEVER WORK MORE THAN 5 DAYS A WEEK OR 50 HOURS A WEEK!" that's from a APS stuperviser!

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        It's railroad math and if that's what they are using it's, however sadly it be, genuine. For example, you can reckon a 24 hour period is three basic days in railroad math. Use that logic and you'll see how they come up with that. It sucks but I bet that is what they are doing.
        jonny how right you are.

they even halfway admit the reason they use APS is to screw us out of time earned!
        The only place i want to be
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X