RADS injury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADS injury

I have a coworker that has been diagnosed with Reactive Airway Dysfunction Syndrome after being exposed to leaking tank car of turpentine. What are the chances of this going away and have you had or do you know of any suits or settlements pertaining to this type of injury?

I have not heard of any such suits.

An exposure case will be governed by certain evidentiary standards which vary from one federal circuit to another. For instance, the 5th Circuit which covers Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi, has a very high threshold for connecting the exposure to the illness. What state did this exposure take place?
    Steve Gordon
    Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
    FELA Lawyer
    FELA Lawyer Blog
    Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
    Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
    800-773-6770

Comment

Originally posted by FELA FELLA View Post
      I have not heard of any such suits.

An exposure case will be governed by certain evidentiary standards which vary from one federal circuit to another. For instance, the 5th Circuit which covers Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi, has a very high threshold for connecting the exposure to the illness. What state did this exposure take place?
      Virginia

Comment

Virginia

Comment

Virginia
          ---

Comment

Virginia
            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I wonder if it is Virgina?

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                I wonder if it is Virgina?
                Is that Vagina's twin sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                  Is that Vagina's twin sister?
                  No, it's Wet Vagina's EX. You know, the one with (blue)crabs.

Comment

Working...
                  X