HELP, assaulted on the job by a coworker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Whistler
    Well, this story be getting more interesting, kind of I guess. I got checked out by the doctor this week, and they got me back to work. I suffered a mild knee sprain during the injury, but theys saw no sign of any permnant damage, so I;m back to work.

In the 2 weeks I was out, one guy was fired (not the guy who attacked me tho) and another guy quit, so now we short handed. The FRA also was notafied about my injury and they made a visit. Turns out they cited the company for a cell phone use & no air test. The and 3 employees were given time off (only 3 days each) for cell phone use & no air test.

The guy who attacked me got only 2 weeks off. Pretty weak if y'all ask me. At one point the first week I was out, they were short 7 guys and couldn't run any trains. Kind of satisfying of a feelin to know that if nuthin else.

Sorry it sounds like I took the low road, but I couldn't afford to lose much more time off work, or a lawyer right quick. If I knew I had a solid case against them for something, outside of them firing me, I'd have taken it. But I can't go w/o work more than a month as is. Oh and to top it all off, the boss asked me if I was willing to transfer to another terminal in the company, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, which I think is a lotta balls. I think they knows they can't force me to go anywhere, cuz that be retaliating & I could sue, or at least that's what a friend says. I ain't lookin to win no lottery, but it's nice to feel invincable for a few months lol. They alos paid me 40 hours for each of the 2 weeks I was outta work. This place sucks, but at least we got a 3 day weekend for Christmas.
    Did you call FelaFella?
    People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Can't afford the lawyer??? You only pay if they win you a claim in court. Make the fucking carrier pay the court costs. CALL STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X