Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsrlink
    replied
    Typically, the neutral will instruct the carrier to return you to service within 30 days of his or her written decision. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Xpress
    replied
    Yes. The update process is manual.

Congratulations! I wish the process worked better. The good thing is that there is a process. That beats at-will employment. You should be back in service within a month.

Leave a comment:

• loco99
    replied
    well i was wondering something...i got a call from the union saying that they recieved a letter of restoration, now the RR has to sighn or something, then i d get one in the mail, and or a call .....but when i look on the nmb.gov web page, looks like my case is still on the caseload report......does this make sence???

Leave a comment:

• tonnagetech
    replied
    The Government usually runs out of money this time of year. Probably be Jan-Feb

Leave a comment:

• FELA FELLA
    replied
    Usually takes up to 3 or 4 months

Leave a comment:

• loco99
    started a topic Labor bord meeting....now what?

Labor bord meeting....now what?

Hello, i just recently went to the labor bord meeting sept. 21st of 2011.....Im still sitting at home after 6 weeks of waiting....I guess my question is, how long does it normaly take to hear something back.....and or , why would this be taking so long?...its was my first time going and i had a previous clean record...
Working...
X