Labor bord meeting....now what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor bord meeting....now what?

Hello, i just recently went to the labor bord meeting sept. 21st of 2011.....Im still sitting at home after 6 weeks of waiting....I guess my question is, how long does it normaly take to hear something back.....and or , why would this be taking so long?...its was my first time going and i had a previous clean record...

Usually takes up to 3 or 4 months
    Steve Gordon
    Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
    FELA Lawyer
    FELA Lawyer Blog
    Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
    Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
    800-773-6770

Comment

The Government usually runs out of money this time of year. Probably be Jan-Feb

Comment

well i was wondering something...i got a call from the union saying that they recieved a letter of restoration, now the RR has to sighn or something, then i d get one in the mail, and or a call .....but when i look on the nmb.gov web page, looks like my case is still on the caseload report......does this make sence???

Comment

Yes. The update process is manual.

Congratulations! I wish the process worked better. The good thing is that there is a process. That beats at-will employment. You should be back in service within a month.
          ---

Comment

Typically, the neutral will instruct the carrier to return you to service within 30 days of his or her written decision. Congrats!
            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
            X