A Very Lucky Track Inspector!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Lucky Track Inspector!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDAKC0Nl6kg"]YouTube - World's Luckiest Track Inspector! - Who Says Employees Are Just Looking To Make A FELA Claim?[/ame]
    Steve Gordon
    Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
    FELA Lawyer
    FELA Lawyer Blog
    Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
    Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
    800-773-6770

Ummm I have a lot of comments, was this in the US? He was a very lucky man indeed.

Comment

Is it common for track inspectors to stand insie the rail of a live track an inspect it??

That cant be right.

One thing is for sure......... He is one lucky man!!!!!!!! I love that cat jump he did before the first train.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I do not know anything bout who recorded this or where this was recorded. A friend sent me the video so I thought I would share it. I added the name/caption.
        Steve Gordon
        FELA Lawyer
        FELA Lawyer Blog
        800-773-6770

Comment

All I can say is: Damn!
          NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Looks very European.
            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Yes, it looks almost like German ICE trains or possibly the Spain Cercanías trains.
              sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
              ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

looks very very fake
                ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Originally posted by TheOne View Post
                  looks very very fake
                  I am not sure how to tell fake...but it certainly is incredible!
                  Steve Gordon
                  FELA Lawyer
                  FELA Lawyer Blog
                  800-773-6770

Comment

Can't say it's fake, but that guy is one heck of a gymnast either way.
                    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Working...
                    X