Shout out for Fela Fella

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out for Fela Fella

I just wanted to give a shout out for Fela Fella. Last night I started a thread and asked him about going to the chiropractor. Withing about two hours I had a response from him, and also a private message asking me to call him personally. I figured what the heck and gave him a call. We ended up having a 30 minute discussion where he offered me some great advice, and all on his personal time. He did a good job explaining different scenarios to me, and listened while I explained my situation also.

I encourage anyone that gets a personal message from Fela Fella to give him a call. It's free advice from an attorney, and not once did he try to solicit me to use his law firm.

This is a great service that YL has provided for us. I also want to thank whomever was involved in helping set up Fela Fella with his own board.

Mr. gordon has brought a new level of respectability to our site and he is a great asset to this forum. Thank you for your service!

Comment

Thank You

I very much appreciate the kind words. To be candid, it is I and my firm that are thankful to the Owners and Super-Duper Mods for allowing this to happen and to have made Yardlimits what it is today and what it is going to grow into. Being a part of that is pretty damn awesome. Take Care & Be Safe Steve
      Steve Gordon
      Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
      FELA Lawyer
      FELA Lawyer Blog
      Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
      Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
      800-773-6770

Comment

Working...
      X