Should this section be private?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should this section be private?

I just saw that this forum was on here, and though I feel that this could be beneficial to us, should this forum be private due to the amount of supervisors who frequent this web page? I personally do not want to ask a question on here and have a supervisor take notes on it. Just a thought, thanks.
    Last edited by nscarlcamp; 05-07-2009, 09:43 AM. Reason: grammar

Please Read Forum Rules

Originally posted by nscarlcamp View Post
    I just saw that this forum was on here, and though I feel that this could be beneficial to us, should this forum be private due to the amount of supervisors who frequent this web page? I personally do not want to ask a question on here and have a supervisor take notes on it. Just a thought, thanks.
    Dear NSCarlCamp- Your post is very important and you are correct that confidentiality, in certain circumstances, is very important. However, there has been an operational framework established in the Forum Rules. Those may be read at: http://www.yardlimits.com/forums/ask...rum-rules.html. Thank you very much and I look forward to any private communications or public communications you may post. Steve Gordon FELA Claim Lawyer | Railroad Employee Injury Attorney | Railroad Worker Injury | Train Accident
    Steve Gordon
    Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
    FELA Lawyer
    FELA Lawyer Blog
    Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
    Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
    800-773-6770

Comment

If you have any questions and you don't feel you need to address them in public, then by all means please PM Mr. Gordon and ask him the questions you have to ask! Its not hard and its private.

As to why the board isn't private, it isn't possible to make it open to everyone yet still have it private, if you get my drift. Somehow I'm sure a TM or RFE or Claim Agent will sneak inside. So just use your best judgement and PM.
      I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Information is Tantamount to Good Decision Making

Originally posted by throttle View Post
        If you have any questions and you don't feel you need to address them in public, then by all means please PM Mr. Gordon and ask him the questions you have to ask! Its not hard and its private.

As to why the board isn't private, it isn't possible to make it open to everyone yet still have it private, if you get my drift. Somehow I'm sure a TM or RFE or Claim Agent will sneak inside. So just use your best judgement and PM.
        Throttle is correct.Well before I ever got involved in Yardlimits, it was "perused" by the "not giving a rat's behind about railroaders' interests" persons for a long time. The fact that I can assist generally should be public and free to the railroaders. To quench that means they would win...which is something that no one on this Forum wants. When you have a personal matter, I am available 24/7//365 via telephone and via PM.

"Illegitimi non carborundum"=Don't let the bastards get you down!

Take care and be safe.

Steve Gordon
        FELA Claim Lawyer | Railroad Employee Injury Attorney | Railroad Worker Injury | Train Accident
        Steve Gordon
        Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P.
        FELA Lawyer
        FELA Lawyer Blog
        Serving Injured Railroad Employees Nationwide
        Call for a FELA Lawyer 24/7/365
        800-773-6770

Comment

Working...
        X