No announcement yet.

2009 NHL Playoffs Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell happened to the 'canes? I guess Chicago is now my best hope for toppling Sid the Kid!

Comment

It's looking like we'll have a rematch of last year's SC Finals. Hopefully the end result will be different this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by NoleConductor View Post
        It's looking like we'll have a rematch of last year's SC Finals. Hopefully the end result will be different this time around.
        Hell no, I hope Hossa picks up the Stanley Cup and holds it up proudly in front of the Penguins bench.

I HATE THE PENS. . . and Sidney "Dirty Sanchez" Crosby. . .
        We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

So far the Pens are oustscored in Detroit 11-2. Doesn't bode well if there is a game 7. Oh, and lets not forget that Pavel D! is back.
          More people need to find their firearm of choice and learn how to suck start it.

McChrystal for president in 2012

Comment

Okay, since the cup has yet again alluded the Capitals, Detroit just to knock off that Crosby guy I dislike so much.
            :tongue: Sheena Is A Punk Rocker :tongue:

Comment

Well it's going to a game seven after Pittsburgh was able to win against Detroit in PA. Yeesh. Could go either way now...
              :tongue: Sheena Is A Punk Rocker :tongue:

Comment

Working...
              X