Stallone in the gym

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallone in the gym

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r24SB8JNYHw"]YouTube - Stallone with 62 years old - Training for The Expendables[/ame]

Good thing he doesn't have to submit to drug testing!

Comment

Hell, they're doing another freakin' RAMBO flick too. . . seriously.

Guess the plot this time will be RAMBO fighting his way out of an oppressive retirement community while having an inner struggle with incontinence.
      We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

What is he like 90....

Comment

Drugs? Just protein powder and lots of milk.

Comment

that juice is good shit, huh? he can afford the best.
            -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

On November 3, 2008, Stallone confirmed that they will be filming a Rambo V and that it's in the works. Stallone said: "Rambo will be back. We've just got to give you guys a story that's worthwhile."

It is rumoured that the new film's plot (which was an alternative for Rambo) involves Rambo's unknown daughter being kidnapped by cult leaders and he goes on a mission to rescue her.

On February 4, 2009, Sylvester Stallone quoted, "Yeah, we are doing another Rambo, but the conflict is whether to do it in America or a foreign country."
              Rambo V: Death by Geritol
              We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

I,ve got to sayTom Cruise and George Clooney and some of the new actors are dead wood compared to Sly. Not a great actor by any means but the last Rocky was a good film.
                Last edited by VITO; 04-14-2009, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VITO View Post
                  Not a great actor by any means but the last Rocky was a good film.
                  The first Rocky flick is the only one I've seen. Thought it was great........
                  "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Originally posted by VITO View Post
                    I've got to say Tom Cruise and George Clooney and some of the new actors are dead wood compared to Sly. Not a great actor by any means but the last Rocky was a good film.
                    I'm wondering when Cruise is going to come out of the closet. Yeah, he's got a cute wife, but I think it's a cover.

Comment

So Cruise plays for the "pink team"? He seems to me to be a little fire plug or bridge troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X