It says Sports Bar....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It says Sports Bar....

I hope that includes all types of sports.

I usually don't like to see a lot of links posted, but this is good if you're into firearms at all, and worth the side trip. I found the link on Outdoorsunlimited dot net, just so they get the proper credit.

The page in titled: "The Ten Manliest Firearms".
    Here's the link: 10 Manliest Firearms: by Michael Z. Williamson, SMLE, Mosin-Nagant M44, Swiss K31 Carbine, Remington 870

Example:
    There is a story, possibly apocryphal but awesome nonetheless, that a ranking German (possibly the Kaiser) was visiting and watching the Swiss military on their summer maneuvers. He asked the Swiss commander, "How big a force do you command?"

The Swiss general confidently replied, "I can mobilize one million men in twenty-four hours."

The German asked, "What would happen if I marched five million men in here tomorrow?"

The Swiss replied, "Each of my men will fire five shots and go home."

Good read, great comments.

I got a Remington 870
    20 gauge
    Sweet gun
    wolf

Comment

Santa Claus fell alittle short, guess the economy hit him too...

All I wanted was a extra Glock 17 extra clips of course, a HKMP5 with a FFL/Permit, laser could be optional unless it scared the reindeer, a Browning Belgium Auto-5, a Walther PPK, I really could use a Barrett M82 - (Scope of course) and a Bull barrel .308 with a really nice matched scope... that would be awesome.
      Oh, I also would like the SAW M249, couldn't find one at Home Depot or Lowes.

Comment

M1911 or M1917 Revolver would suit me fine.

Comment

Where does Browning make there guns now. I used to want one of those Sweet 16 made in Belgium?
          Never had enough to buy one.

Comment

I got one that could be on the/a list: Model '97 Winchester Trench Gun. First used in the trenches of WW1. So much fire power, the Germans sought to have it banned.

Comment

all I wanted for Christmas was a winning 100 million dollar lottery ticket, then I could buy my own armory....
              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
              X