Usc...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usc...

I wonder if Utah will get the same spanking USC administered tonight from Alabama tomorrow?
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Boy, I can't see Utah staying with em. USC certainly seems to own the Big 10 in the Rose Bowl don't they? Here in Illinois everybody seems to be a Big 10 fan and they all hate the SEC and whoever beats them in the Rose Bowl. It's getting kind of funny to hear all the excuses anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater
      I wonder if Utah will get the same spanking USC administered tonight from Alabama tomorrow?
      I hope its a good game. I do hope Bama comes out on top. If tradition holds Bama will make it a good ole nailbiter.
      Roll Tide
      wolf

Comment

Originally posted by nsevh
        Boy, I can't see Utah staying with em. USC certainly seems to own the Big 10 in the Rose Bowl don't they? Here in Illinois everybody seems to be a Big 10 fan and they all hate the SEC and whoever beats them in the Rose Bowl. It's getting kind of funny to hear all the excuses anymore.
        Hey Nsevh
        I read a article about how College Football has now become sort of a warm weather sport. If you think about it it has some credence.
        Recruits want to play in the warm weather ( California an the South) an it just gets to dang cold above the Mason Dixie line. Maybe that has something to do with all the dominance by the SEC an Pac 10.
        However there is really only 1 team in the Pac 10 that seems to dominate an that is SC. In the SEC speed kills.
        But give us in Alabama that because it is all we got in the form of Sports.
        We have no professional sports.
        Ya'll got da Bears, Bulls, Black Hawks, Cubs, White Soxs.
        Well I hope Bama Rolls tonight.
        take care
        wolf

Comment

I agree with you Wolf. It's more of a weather factor than anything. I don't know what a recruiter could possibly say to me that would make me want to go to a northern school, like maybe Wisconsin or Minnesota, instead of the south or west coast. I think it's amazing that Ohio St. & Michigan maintain such good programs. Tradition is tough to contend with, but for me, if I were young or talented, girls sitting on a beach in Florida or California trumps tradition any day! Good luck with the Tide!

Comment

Working...
          X