Will Detroit make history?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Detroit make history?

So, will Detroit Lions make history as the only NFL team to go 0-16?

If they squeak out a win against Green Bay, hows that for a slap in the face.

Green Bay outplayed the Bears most of their game tonight, they should have won that game but let it go.

So, assuming Detroit spanks Green Bay, wouldn't that be the ultimate slap to get beaten by a team that couldn't beat anybody else?
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Jet man
    Packers win this game. Lions need to rehire Matt Millen.]
    He is the Daddy of this team.
    wolf:xd::xd:

Comment

lions get blown out and bury their heads in the sand all winter. Giants win it all against Pittsburgh. This is the gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater
        So, assuming Detroit spanks Green Bay, wouldn't that be the ultimate slap to get beaten by a team that couldn't beat anybody else?
        If you can find a former member of the 1989 Washington Redskins you could ask him. The Cowboys won only one game that season, beating the Redskins in Washington 13 to 3
        "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Originally posted by railsnail
          lions get blown out and bury their heads in the sand all winter. Giants win it all against Pittsburgh. This is the gospel.
          Pittsburgh gets revenge on Titans because of the way they acted about the towels.
          Giants an Steelers
          I pick the Giants
          10-7
          wolf

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater
            So, will Detroit Lions make history as the only NFL team to go 0-16?
            They did it!
            "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

I was impressed...
              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

sorry guys, its gonna be Peyton vs. Ely. Peyton comes out on top and gets the MVP as well. Nobody is hotter than the colts at this time and they have beaten every playoff team this year except Miami, Arizona, Giants, Carolina, Atlanta and Philly and thats only because they havent played them.

Comment

Great Job Detroit
                  What about them Cowboys?
                  Suck on that Jerry Jones.
                  get you some more pac man TO an roy williams.
                  Just like the Yankees can't buy a team especially prima donnas like the afore mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                  X