College Bowl games....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl games....

So, it's a safe bet Ohio St will be slaughtered, and I think OU will beat Florida, and probably run the score up as well.

I also think Boise St is in for a rude awakening against TCU, if Kellen Moore is throwing interceptions when they played Idaho Vandals, he did throw 2, whats gonna happen when he really gets pressured?
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Originally posted by jetboater
    So, it's a safe bet Ohio St will be slaughtered, and I think OU will beat Florida, and probably run the score up as well.

I also think Boise St is in for a rude awakening against TCU, if Kellen Moore is throwing interceptions when they played Idaho Vandals, he did throw 2, whats gonna happen when he really gets pressured?
    Jet man
    What you think about the Crimson Tide we gonna get by the UTES??
    How the woman working out.
    She love you yet. Hey, if you marry her you get to follow her all over the US.
    Get them base priviledges? PX get them cheap cigarettes?
    I will get you a gallon of shine to seal the deal if you need it Brother.
    i believe the boat will be enough. hell she might want to join the navy.
    later bro
    wolf:nerd:

Comment

Wolf, I think the Utes will get slaughtered, much the same as Hawaiis bowl showing last year...

as far as the other, well, don't get attached...:xd:

Comment

I'm 4-1 on bowl picks so far on espn top 1% so if you want to know a winner just ask don't mind that I had no ligical bearing on ym first picks other than a gut feeling ha ha

Comment

I wish I was confident enough in my picks to bet them, haven't been right even 50% this year....

Comment

Working...
          X