NFL Playoff Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoff Predictions

I think we will see a Bills/Chiefs AFC Championship game and a Saints/Packers NFC Championship game. The Bills will upset the Chiefs in a high scoring game and Green Bay will prevail on the frozen tundra. The Bills finally will win it all. 34-31 in overtime over Green Bay with Josh Allen being the MVP of the Super Bowl!

Originally posted by lakeshoredave View Post
    I think we will see a Bills/Chiefs AFC Championship game and a Saints/Packers NFC Championship game. The Bills will upset the Chiefs in a high scoring game and Green Bay will prevail on the frozen tundra. The Bills finally will win it all. 34-31 in overtime over Green Bay with Josh Allen being the MVP of the Super Bowl!
    Yeah right ! There's better chance of Martial Law or complete national lockdown, than the Bill's beating both Rodgers & Mahomey.

Comment

Good lord, the world is coming to an end and you guys are worried about football?
      And it is going to be the Chiefs/Green Bay with Green Bay prevailing.

Comment

I don't follow football.....but where the Superbowl is concerned I wait for the fourth quarter and then place my bets......
        si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es!

Comment

Jonny must the 1st guy I know of who doesn't at least bet squares on all 4 quarters.

I'm actually a native Western NY'er, but I'm not so sure the Bill's won't blow one of the games.
          Sure Allen is playing well, but anything can happen & will happen before 4th quarter of the SB.
          I'm willing to bet a few turnovers & perhaps an injury or quarantine to Diggs or another key player will cost them.
          But hopefully not.

Comment

I just place my bet for the whole game...of course by the fourth quarter the odds are pretty well carved in stone...and I ain't gonna win much, but winning a little is better loosing anything.
            si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es!

Comment

I predict I still won't be watching those fuckheads nor giving them any of my money. Pretty sure my prediction is gonna pan out.
              People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Originally posted by Neverhome View Post
                I predict I still won't be watching those fuckheads nor giving them any of my money. Pretty sure my prediction is gonna pan out.
                Ditto
                "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Grown men playing a child’s game with a penchant for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a degenerative brain disorder associated with repetitive concussions. The” Darwin Awards” commemorate individuals who protect our gene pool by making the ultimate sacrifice of their own lives.

Comment

Working...
                  X