Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

https://www.nhl.com/news/stanley-cup...re/c-280167228

I like Chicago to come out of the west and Washington in the east with the Capitals winning it all in 7 games.

LET'S GO WILD!
    FUCK NORM GREEN!

Comment

Originally posted by hookahreed View Post
      LET'S GO WILD!
      FUCK NORM GREEN!
      Wild don't deserve the playoffs.
      "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

Wild don't deserve the playoffs.
        Their Viking-esque entry doesn't give me any hope against Dallas.

Comment

I see Nashville as the dark horse, and expect Dallas to go far.

Comment

Originally posted by hookahreed View Post

Their Viking-esque entry doesn't give me any hope against Dallas.
            Me either. Their absolutely ABYSMAL performances in the last 6 games are enough to jettison their ass for another season. They play like they just don't give a shit and honestly, I don't think they have the intestinal fortitude to want to win. The Wild is overloaded with talent and they cannot seem to use it wisely. Torchetti tried to come up with a combination of 5 guys that can get the job done and even that has failed. Dubnyk can't do it all himself. Dumba better dig his head from his ass or he'll be headed back to the minors too.

Prediction: Dallas in 5 games.
            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Minnesota showed their true colors last night in a 4-0 drubbing.

Comment

All I'm saying is Dallas is a force to be reckoned with, whether or not the Wild talent is awake or asleep. The team is young but, coach is Lindy Ruff, NHL coach for 18 years (mostly in Buffalo), who has played alot of years for Buffalo. Injuries notwithstanding, Dallas will take them eventually.

Nashville has the other ex Buffalo bred coach, who played many years on the Sabres as a key defenseman, before finishing his career with other teams... Phil Housley, the Predators assistant coach of defense. Nashville with their heavy handed defense line, shutdown the Anaheim offense. Anaheim had the top power play unit this season, and it took a 5 on 3 power play on Nashville to finally crack the nut on goalie Rinne. In fact, Nashville broke away and almost had a short handed goal during the 5 on 3, and that was with key power play unit defender Shea Weber in the box with a teamate.

Comment

Minnesota was stinking up the joint last night. Just two more games for Dallas to move on.

Comment

Yep. Easily, Easley.
                    And all of a sudden the Ducks don't seem so "mighty" now. Lol

Comment

Kings are out. Koivu saved the game the other night. Let's see if they can play spoiler today.

Comment

I'll give it to Minnesota. They really tried. Dallas gave them several opportunities to win but in the end, they squandered it. A pretty iffy call at the end of the game but apparently it didn't get all the way over the line. Off to the golf course!!

Comment

It would've been quite the shilacking in the 3rd if Doobie wasn't hung out to dry for the first 40.

Comment

Holy moly "2 way conversation." Somebody delete this stoopid thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X