• Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Prediction

Seahawks 24
    Patriots 21

I predict all their balls will go flat.
    "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

I have a large dislike for the Seachickens, but dislike Brady even more, so I will be rooting for whichever team can make my pool slot numbers pay, and since I have a 2 and a 5, I think I'll just go to work and forget about it.
      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Darrel Bevell should be kicked in the nuts. Just 27 seconds to go on the one yard line and call a pass play? My GAWD!
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

LMAO!
          Attached Files
          "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

that playcall at the end of the game was the worst in the history of sports

Comment

I predict New England wins !! And Jordan Spieth wins the Masters.
              In basketball Duke wins the NC.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1950 View Post
                I predict New England wins !! And Jordan Spieth wins the Masters.
                In basketball Duke wins the NC.
                I should have had you meet me in Vegas last December brother!
                Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Pacquiao drops Mayweather in round 7
                  Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Comment

Working...
                  X