thoughts on the afc and nfc title games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on the afc and nfc title games

lets start with that nfc title game. first off this is the best rivalry in all of sports. two great teams. two great coaches. this game came down to the end and that seahawks defense who proved once again why they are the best defense in football. colin kaepernick is going to be a great qb but the turnovers did the 49ers in. russell wilson will never be the flashiest player with the best stats, but he makes plays when he needs to, and marshawn lynch was awesome too running the ball. say what you want about richard sherman, he can play and makes big plays in big moments. nice shot at the cleveland browns by curt menefee on the fox sports post game show saying brandon weeden was taken before russell wilson. one last stat on this game that won't be mentioned anywhere else: does buddy nix the former buffalo bills gm regret drafting tj graham a wide receiver who barely knows the bills playbook instead of russell wilson in the 3rd round of the 2012 draft?

denver won the game up front and with peyton manning's great performance. maybe its finally caught up to belichick that you cannot win with brady and an offense that really was pretty inexperienced to say the least. denver's defense really shut down new england's running game early which made new england one dimensional. if denver can run the ball like they did against san diego and new england, they have a great chance to win the super bowl.

super bowl prediction coming next week

I enjoyed both games, but I find it hard to believe that a player would get on TV and act like this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7047--nfl.html
    "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
      I enjoyed both games, but I find it hard to believe that a player would get on TV and act like this.

Y! SPORTS
      Come on Coyote....
      After seeing the way some act on this forum.

HB
      "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornblower View Post
        Come on Coyote....
        After seeing the way some act on this forum.

HB
        You make a good point, HB. Good thing most people aren't aware we exist.
        "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

I don't think Sherman likes Crabtree very much.
          More people need to find their firearm of choice and learn how to suck start it.

McChrystal for president in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by HILANDER7 View Post
            I don't think Sherman likes Crabtree very much.
            What was your first clue?
            Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
            X