2012 NFL Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NFL Season

What stands out so far besides the replacement refs to anyone who follows the NFL so far in 2012?

It strikes me as another cold winter while I wait for next year when the Cubbies will surely win a pennant!
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by lakeshoredave View Post
      What stands out so far besides the replacement refs to anyone who follows the NFL so far in 2012?
      The Cardinals 4-0 and the Saints 0-4.
      "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Oh, and the Minnesota Vikings leading the Division.
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
          Oh, and the Minnesota Vikings leading the Division.
          Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

As mentioned, the Cards and Saints is what's really surprising me now. Oh..and the Jets. What a clusterfudge that organization has become. WOW!

Go Broncos!

Comment

How about the Colts? What a season they have had.

Comment

I like the 49ers new QB, good Nevada boy, Kaepernick.
                Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Houston Texans, Matt Schaub, Monday Night, NFL school is in session... Yeah Buddy !!!

Comment

Steelers fans

What stands out is the shrinkage of Steeler nation. Where are they?

Comment

Originally posted by cheddarhedz View Post
                      What stands out is the shrinkage of Steeler nation. Where are they?
                      IDK; Ask Big Ben... it was his job to lead the way.

Comment

I think the "Purple People Eaters" are gonna eat turf tomorrow. Texans are gonna be extra hungry to clinch homefield advantage in playoffs. Just sayin'.

Comment

Eli Manning, Jay Cutler, and Ben Roethlisberger walk into a bar.......

......to watch the playoffs!

Comment

Working...
                          X