11-26 College football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-26 College football

the games tomorrow will decide the Title game.

My pics....

Oregon will beat Arizona by 7

Auburn is gonna get beat by at least 10

Boise St will throttle Nevada by 30

See you guys Jan 10th...
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

at least you still got Oregon winning.

Comment

I think they will, although they came within a missed field goal of getting beat by Cal

Comment

well oregon destoyed arizona..auburn somehow managed to come back from being down 24-0. now bsu is up 10-0. i'm sure there are tickets still available if bsu still wants to see the championship game between UO and Auburn.

Comment

Care to revise those first two picks now??
          And its only the first quarter. but that third pick isnt looking to promising either?

Comment

I will celebrate Oregon when they win the title game, and BSU will spank someone in the Rose Bowl...

PS, thank God I didn't bet anything on these games

Comment

Boise state is a fun team to watch

Comment

I wanna see them spank any team they play, Missouri or LSU in the Rose Bowl

Comment

guess BSwho won't be there either...

Comment

At least now we won't have to listen to any more bullshit about Boise playing in the title game. Goodbye BSU

Comment

yeah, just imagine what Oregon OR Auburn would have done to them.

Comment

I think Auburn would get their asses kicked, now oregon is another matter.

Comment

Watched UW and Cal yesterday. Niether team deserves a bowl bid.....they both suck. What's next, Second Place trophies for the losers?
                          More people need to find their firearm of choice and learn how to suck start it.

McChrystal for president in 2012

Comment

I am thinking Auburne might have a tough game next Sat, and the Oregon Oregon St rivalry will be a good game too.

Comment

My hope for this weekend AU, UO, and OU all lose throwing one giant monkey wrench into the BcS

Comment

Working...
                              X