College FB 11-13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College FB 11-13

Now that TCU damn near got beat, and Utah got spanked hard, BSU should move back to #3. After Alabama beats Auburn, title game here we come.
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Dammit Cal, I had hoped they would pull off the upset, but oregon still has to play Oregon State

Comment

If OSU beats UO after lossing to WSU, I'll burn all my Ducks gear. BSU is a great team, but they need a schedule truely compete in the BCS.

Comment

and their strength of schedule is their achilles heel as far as rankings.

This dumbass we have for an athletic director, he needs Pat Hill's philosophy, we will travel, play any team on any day.

Comment

BSU jumped TCU, so who does BSU have to spank to be no1?

Comment

someone better than the Vandals...

Comment

we will come bowl day...

Comment

I seriously thought that Auburn was going to leapfrog Oregon this week, but if both teams win out, BSU has no chance of seeing the title game. If it helps, I would have rather had BSU join the Pac-10 over Colorado or Utah.

Comment

I can't see how Auburn will escape Newton's scandal. They knew about it and still played him anyways.

I think it will be a moot point as Alabama will beat them, or thats my guess, they seem a little pissed off right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X