College football rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football rankings

Now that Ohio St stumbled, and Neb got spanked hard, guess that opens the door for Boise St to capture it's first ever no1 BCS ranking followed by oregon, or maybe Oregon No 1 and Boise St No 2.

At least when we play the title game in Arizona the 10th we have a good record at spanking BCE teams there...
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

I fully expect BSU to come out #1 in the first BcS rankings will need alot of help to stay there getting into the weak part of your schedule and Nevada losing isn't going to help that. I would love to see BSU in the title game might help spur the playoff movement.

Comment

I am thinking Nevada and Oregon State hurt us bad.

Knowing that now, my guess is No 3, I bet OU jumps us and oregon.

Oh yeah, Va tech didn't do us any favors either.

Comment

yeah VT while normally would have really helped they just stunk up the joint early on. They are playing better ball though so may still wind up helping. I am suprised more teams like Fl State that used to have go anywhere play anybody mentality while trying to break into the upper echelon won't play Boise. I wold offer up my Vols but we damn sure aren't going to help your SOS for a couple of years until we get our boys playing better and get some depth back.

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
          I am thinking Nevada and Oregon State hurt us bad.

Knowing that now, my guess is No 3, I bet OU jumps us and oregon.

Oh yeah, Va tech didn't do us any favors either.
          Dang you nailed that one I didnt expect OU to get there.

Comment

OU was the team that knocked Texas off, then texas comes backs and spanks No 5 Neb, which was ranked above OU....

I expect Auburn to jump BSU too if they don't stumble.

Comment

Well Auburn still has LSU and Bama to go, but they have Cam Newton.

Comment

LSU will be Cam's first serious, defensive test of the year. If he passes, I'll be a bit more when he plays Bama. So far, though, if I had a vote, Cam would be at the top of my Heisman list.
                NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

LSU with Chavis as DC shouldn't scare anyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X