Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 vs 3

Boise St takes on OSU at home tonight.

ESPN game day was here this am, man there are some drunk sob's in Boise tonight, and we are 27 away from kickoff. I expect Boise St to walk the dog to the tune of 30 pts plus, Nevada will be their toughest game, IMHO, but it is a good chance to party.

Grillin burgers and dogs, got corn on the cob gonna cook, a can of Bush's Grillin beans, and a tinfoil of sliced onions.

I gotta get in shape so we can meet Wolfie's team at the Fiesta Bowl Jan 10th...
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Boise has a good team, but, here's Mark Schlabach'stake (from ESPN.com.)

But for all intents and purposes, Boise State's audition for the BCS National Championship Game ended with its 13-point victory Saturday night. The Broncos can only hope that victories over Virginia Tech and Oregon State will be enough to impress the voters and computers.
    Meanwhile, the rest of college football will keep playing to determine where the Broncos truly deserve to play at season's end.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Working...
    X