• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLL TIDE !!!

cant wait till football season

uh ok
    <If it stinks, You did it>

Comment

Geezus, doesn’t this belong in one of the other non-industry related threads/forums?

Comment

Originally posted by braden View Post
        cant wait till football season
        gO bRADEN
        iTS 133 DAYS AWAY AS OF TODAY.
        rOLL TIDE rOLL

Comment

spring training has started.
          Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Roll Tide!!!

Comment

OH yeah its on.
              Roll Tide Roll

Comment

Wolfie, I gotta say they looked pretty good yesterday spanking and making a mockery of Penn St...

Comment

Arkansas was tough. But, we f**kin won. Roll Tide! The next two will be squeakers, also. But, the Tide is Bad. We will prevail.
                  Last edited by batman; 09-25-2010, 07:02 PM.
                  NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Alabama showed why they are No 1.

But I gotta say, had Arkansas QB not thrown those late interceptions.....

accolades to Alabama none the less, they came back from a huge deficit and prevailed. Thats what makes a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X