NFL Games you are looking forward to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Games you are looking forward to

Hello everyone. I just posted this thread to see what NFL games people are looking forward to the most this season and why. Me personally, I am looking forward to the Broncos/Cowboys game in Denver this year because I will be there along with my dad and my cousin and I'm a HUGE Broncos fan, they are HUGE Cowboys fans. Just wanted to see other peoples' answers. Thanks
    Ro Daddy
    Everything that looks good, ain't good for you

Colts-Pats game on November 15th. Hopefully Manning will put the smoke on 'em. And since I'm a Cowboys hater, I look forward to every game they lose this year!!!
    WTF Over??

Comment

I second that notion!!!

Comment

Steelers vs Titans week one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ro Daddy View Post
          Hello everyone. I just posted this thread to see what NFL games people are looking forward to the most this season and why. Me personally, I am looking forward to the Broncos/Cowboys game in Denver this year because I will be there along with my dad and my cousin and I'm a HUGE Broncos fan, they are HUGE Cowboys fans. Just wanted to see other peoples' answers. Thanks
          Ro Daddy
          I hear ya fellow AFC west fan. I am looking forward to the Chiefs/Cowboys match-up in KC myself. This is the anniversary year of the old AFL. And with the Chiefs orginally starting out as the Dallas Texans with the Hunt family, it should be a little historic that day.

I never miss the KC/Denver games nor the KC/Oakland games - although the Denver/KC game has lost a little fun since the head donkey Elway retired. I still say the best game I ever watched was the KC-Denver game that had Elway and Montana dueling back and forth in the last 2 minutes.

Comment

That was a helluva game wasn't it? Two legends/warriors goin at each other? Priceless. I'm gonna have to catch the KC/Dallas game man. The historical aspect of that game will add some storylines to it so that will be pretty cool.

I think the Chiefs are on track to do some big things in the near future. Man that's tough to say comin from a Broncos fan but the AFC West is gonna be interesting this year I don't care what the media says

Comment

Working...
            X