Ben Roethlisberger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Roethlisberger

Ok whats up with the allegations of rape agiainst him? sayin he tricked some girl into his hotel room and then "forced" her to screw him...is it just me or does it sound like this girl is tryin to get her ten minutes in the fame and a couple mil? i mean hes fuckin ben roethlisberger he could fuck anygirl in this country he wants just about. he aint gotta force any woman to fuck him.
    Now I've got to
    Judge two guns
    To protect myself from men
    Cause I've never done nothin' wrong
    And I hate traveling scared

I'm wanted, dread or alive
    By the evil forces
    Said I'm wanted, dread or alive
    Nowhere to hide
    They are trying to find me

Did you see the chick? Shesh, you would think he would have picked something better!
    I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
      Did you see the chick? Shesh, you would think he would have picked something better!
      Might be another Kobe Bryant type thing. These athletes need to be SMARTER in their social behavior......but.......we pay to see them perform their talent, not win on Jeopardy. Needless to say, they ought to be aware of the female "predators" who are out to get anything they can, any way they can. You all know what that is.

Comment

Ben didn't do a damn thing. Kobe at least had a criminal investigation to make him look guilty and he did admit that he had sex with her. This lady didn't do anything for a year? Never told the cops? Filed a report? No, she is just looking for a check and I sure hope that she doesn't get a cent from him. Go Steelers!

Comment

Working...
        X