RIP Chris Cornell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Chris Cornell

Soundgarden was an amazing band by the likes we will never see again. Cornell had an spectacular set of pipes on him complimented by great lyrics. Sad to see someone go by the means of their own doings but damn it was a hell of a ride. Thanks so much.

That guy with INXS did himself in as well. Never know what a person is dealing with inside.

Comment

I don't get it either as a complete outsider. But a loving family, model wife, enough Dough to travel around the world, and legions of adorning fans, makes one question his final act. We all will never know but goodbye Chris Cornell. Thank you

Comment

The absolute pioneer of the Grunge movement. Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley...
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Soundgarden was my favorite out of the whole Seattle scene. They were the most direct lineage to Zeppelin and Sabbath. All of them changed my musical course but Soundgarden is the one that consistently stayed with me.

Comment

Working...
          X