Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanishing Point (1971)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6ET39xtpw
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Still one of my favorite all time flicks. Saw this movie as a kid and was hooked!
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Kowalski!
      "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
        Still one of my favorite all time flicks. Saw this movie as a kid and was hooked!
        Me and you both......I found this on the bottom shelf of a video store about 3yrs ago and rented it (vhs) and should have my butt kicked for not asking how much they would take for it.....most likely could have bought it for 5 bucks or less.......wonder if you can buy it on disc somewhere......would love to have a copy.....

Comment

Originally posted by bamaNS View Post
          Me and you both......I found this on the bottom shelf of a video store about 3yrs ago and rented it (vhs) and should have my butt kicked for not asking how much they would take for it.....most likely could have bought it for 5 bucks or less.......wonder if you can buy it on disc somewhere......would love to have a copy.....
          Amazon:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Vanishing-Point-Blu-ray-Barry-Newman/dp/B001JNND9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433197459&sr=8-1&keywords=vanishing+point]Amazon.com: Vanishing Point [Blu-ray]: Barry Newman, Cleavon Little, Dean Jagger, Victoria Medlin, Paul Koslo, Robert Donner, Timothy Scott, Gilda Texter, Anthony James, Arthur Malet, Karl Swenson, Severn Darden, John A. Alonzo, Richard C. Sarafian, [/ame]

Comment

I was digging around looking for a picture of my buddies 1971 White Challenger he built to resemble the Vanishing Point car, but after looking through 2 hard drives, I couldn't find it however I have the pic of him giving director Richard Sarafian a ride in it just before he died in 2011.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X