How many women.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many women.....

Are on this board? I see a lot of questions to girls from guys, but not to many women answering the questions. I know there are others out here, so how many of them post here?
    Railgirl.blogspot.com

We had some real good ones but they hardly log in very often. You might try drumming some up if you know any. We're very integrated here.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

do you have any pics of yourself? sorry....I've been working too much lately.
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog and Tow View Post
        do you have any pics of yourself? sorry....I've been working too much lately.
        and now you know why we don't have many posting here........
        People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

There are pictures of me on my blog that are in my signature. Be sure to look at the one in the introduction post of me waist deep in a ditch of water....soooooo sexy
          Railgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSXRailgirl View Post
            There are pictures of me on my blog that are in my signature. Be sure to look at the one in the introduction post of me waist deep in a ditch of water....soooooo sexy
            You never know what might give a guy his jollies around here

The first (and only) time I ever saw 2 Girls 1 Cup was on this site...
            ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

What is the facination with that video?!? LOL I have learned about plenty of things I would probably not have seen, that video is one of them, the shocker video is another. Although I think the shocker video is hillarious and the 2 girls 1 cup is god awful disgusting.
              Railgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by CSXRailgirl View Post
                What is the facination with that video?!? LOL I have learned about plenty of things I would probably not have seen, that video is one of them, the shocker video is another. Although I think the shocker video is hillarious and the 2 girls 1 cup is god awful disgusting.
                I thought it was an urban legend for the longest time...

I used it as an example for the type of weird things that you find around here.
                ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Working...
                X