Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissent89 View Post
    15 will get ya 30
    If there is grass upon the field, let's play ball!!
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink;311655[B
          BTW, she handles that Johnson Bar pretty well [/B]
          She is pretty cute.
          Nice ear & technique on blowing the whistle too... I hate to hear one held down & just screaming away (...talking whistles, not females) (Wait, was that two "red card moments" just now?? --Dayum!!)

Seriously, that was pretty impressive, thanks for posting that Brasspounder.

You are quite welcome. While I'm dissapointed in some of the crude comments that have been made, I kind of expected that would happen but posted anyway. Let's all hope she doesn't get to see them. I doubt she would want to participate on YL because I think she would be offended.

Brasspounder.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
            she is very cute

This was all I said!
            "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brasspounder View Post
              You are quite welcome. While I'm dissapointed in some of the crude comments that have been made, I kind of expected that would happen but posted anyway. Let's all hope she doesn't get to see them. I doubt she would want to participate on YL because I think she would be offended.

Brasspounder.
              Well, to tell ya the truth, I know I made a comment or two myself that may be considered as crude. ...And I thought twice about them before hitting the Submit Button. But, I hope it will be taken as a compliment if ever read. She's pretty hot, 25, can run a steam locomotive, and has some skills. What more could a railroader ask for? Gotta celebrate & acknowledge a good looking woman on the rails in my book. My hat is off to her.
              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
              X