Something That Every Rail Needs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something That Every Rail Needs

Every rail needs these especially conductors and engineers.

Flatulence & Incontinence Underwear | healthcare underwear for the relief of incontinence & bad flatulence odours | myShreddies.com

sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
    St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

Holy shit... either move that shit to the Boxcar or ban his ass. That is worse than Knuckledraggers drivel.

Comment

Move to the Boxcar?? Women are interested in fart filters?? Everyone wants the cab to smell clean and fresh.

Sounds like someone has a small, little problem or maybe is a tad bit envious.
      Last edited by Drawbridge; 01-13-2012, 10:26 PM.
      sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

Comment

No way in hell am I thanking that post...

Comment

Cool! That's me in the pictures. And yes ladies, its all me in the pictures.
          "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137:9)

Comment

Why were you googling male underwear models?
            Last edited by IseeFurloughedPeople; 01-14-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Nevermind don't answer that... I don't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by UnderProtected View Post
                Holy shit... either move that shit to the Boxcar or ban his ass. That is worse than Knuckledraggers drivel.
                Done...though I might get overruled.
                sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                  thats some funny shit.... but then again look at this post....
                  Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Damn bunch of perverts. Post an article about a useful article of clothing that will take the smell out of farts and all you guys see is the package on the model. At least I know why the Bears thread is so popular. The next time I have to ride I'm going to eat pickled eggs, boiled cabbage, onions and pinto beans and wash it down with a couple of PBRs. May the stench make ya'll stick your head in the stainless steel crapper for fresh air.

Due to an actual order to not fart loudly in front of an Afghani many marines are wearing underwear such as this to muffle the sound and to kill the tell-tell stench.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                      Safe place to put it, since there's nobody home.
                      NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Drawbridge View Post
                        Damn bunch of perverts. Post an article about a useful article of clothing that will take the smell out of farts and all you guys see is the package on the model. At least I know why the Bears thread is so popular. The next time I have to ride I'm going to eat pickled eggs, boiled cabbage, onions and pinto beans and wash it down with a couple of PBRs. May the stench make ya'll stick your head in the stainless steel crapper for fresh air.

Due to an actual order to not fart loudly in front of an Afghani many marines are wearing underwear such as this to muffle the sound and to kill the tell-tell stench.

Barney strikes again
                        Last edited by IseeFurloughedPeople; 01-15-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IseeFurloughedPeople View Post
                          Barney strikes again
                          Why are you calling me a purple dinosaur?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
                            Crap like this and losers who post it may be why no one is home here...not like you have the whole friggin website already.!! this was supposed to be a place for women rails and now it's just an extension of the crap we have to deal with while on duty....Why is this section even still here ??
                            I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
                              Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                              Crap like this and losers who post it may be why no one is home here...not like you have the whole friggin website already.!! this was supposed to be a place for women rails and now it's just an extension of the crap we have to deal with while on duty....Why is this section even still here ??
                              This section is underutilized. One of the things about being a moderator on here is when you're given a section of the website to oversee, "we" also look to the assigned mods to help grow the section with new members & start relevant topics within. Moderating is more than policing your corner of the site or your assigned forum --as you already know. Not to put words in Batman's mouth, (cause he can speak for himself,) but I took the comment as this area of the forum is inactive, no one posts here (nobody's home.) If you want this area to be improved, let's figure out a way to get more women involved or get more relevant topics in here.

BTW, I assume you noticed this thread & associated responses has been up since January 2012.
                              Who's the assigned moderator(s) in here again?
                              Don't like it?? Move it or sh!tcan it from here, the moderators have the tools to do so.
                              Last edited by nsrlink; 07-06-2012, 09:33 PM.
                              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X