X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool boy wanted.

Pool boy wanted. Must wear speedo.

How long do I have to wear it?
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
      How long do I have to wear it?
      All day long!!!!!!!!!!
      Applications must be submitted with a photo!

Comment

Sorry, I know you are terribly disappointed, but I am just not wearing a speedo in Iowa in December. Give me a call in July.

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
          Sorry, I know you are terribly disappointed, but I am just not wearing a speedo in Iowa in December. Give me a call in July.
          :thinking: So, should we take this to mean you have no problems wearing a speedo & cleaning pools in say Florida or SoCal in December?? .....the location & timing is what is bothering you right??
          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
            :thinking: So, should we take this to mean you have no problems wearing a speedo & cleaning pools in say Florida or SoCal in December?? .....the location & timing is what is bothering you right??
            Well, um......um..........ah.........well..........what color is the speedo and how much does it pay?

Comment

OK OK, since every one else is too shy, I'll go first:

So how about it Vavster??
              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Maybe you'd prefer a MAN-kinni instead of a speedo??

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed now.

I'm sure I will have nightmares.

Comment

nightmares I am having nausea too
                    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

well, no one else has offered. I'll take the job.

Hell, IA has one month less of winter than us minnesotahns do........
                      "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
                        well, no one else has offered. I'll take the job.

Hell, IA has one month less of winter than us minnesotahns do........
                        Get on down here. No pool though!
                        Have to think of something else to clean!

Comment

Originally posted by vavster View Post
                          Get on down here. No pool though!
                          Have to think of something else to clean!

Can discuss wages later, I'll need 4 weeks payed vacation with ability to carry over if its not all used, 5 sick days, company vehicle and supplied credit card. I've got family in the Eagle Grove, Marshalltown and Adell areas so I'll need long weekends for visiting.

sigpic

Comment

I would say, give him a spray bottle of windex, a roll of paper towels and tell him, if the windows are clean, you can get 10 dollars a day
                            Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

surely I'm worth more than 10 bucks a day

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X