• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dump her and go out with me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vavster View Post
      Dump her and go out with me!!!!
      Just where would I have to move to in Iowa?I'm in VA remember.
      Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
      That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

This thread is taking a very ugly turn.

Its like watching (reading) a soap opera..... Will she or wont she?....... Whats this, a new love interest threatens the already shaky relationship?..... Now we ask, will he or wont he? Why is Vavster seeking the company of Trainman51? Does she not get enough playing trains at work? Will T51 move to Iowa and build Vavs her very own miniature trainset so she can show him what she did all day as he plays conductor on the "T-Vav Love Express"?

I cannot wait til the next episode where hopefully these questions can be answered. OMG, what new twists could possibly come next? Bears maybe?
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Bears. Every long-running good thread here has bears in the story line some where
          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Truth be told I'm not planning to go anywhere or change anything at the moment...

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
            This thread is taking a very ugly turn.

Its like watching (reading) a soap opera..... Will she or wont she?....... Whats this, a new love interest threatens the already shaky relationship?..... Now we ask, will he or wont he? Why is Vavster seeking the company of Trainman51? Does she not get enough playing trains at work? Will T51 move to Iowa and build Vavs her very own miniature trainset so she can show him what she did all day as he plays conductor on the "T-Vav Love Express"?

I cannot wait til the next episode where hopefully these questions can be answered. OMG, what new twists could possibly come next? Bears maybe?

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51
              Truth be told I'm not planning to go anywhere or change anything at the moment...
              I know you're not. I'm just having fun with you.
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing

I know you're not. I'm just having fun with you.
                oh I know you are. Same here just adding some fun to the thread. I must say though it is a bit of a turn on to have vavster hitting on me

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
                  Just where would I have to move to in Iowa?I'm in VA remember.

Everybody lives in Ottumwa don't they?
                  sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Didn't know all of you guys were actually gals. Not really any females posting in this section......its a sausage fest in here.
                    Junior: My hat blew off, daddy.
                    Buford T. Justice: I hope your goddamn head was in it.

Comment

hey guys lokk who showed up. King Bear!

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by PI_Division_Conductor
                        Didn't know all of you guys were actually gals. Not really any females posting in this section......its a sausage fest in here.
                        You do have a point

Comment

Originally posted by PI_Division_Conductor View Post
                          All the women ran off..
                          She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

They got scared off....found out we can take care of our own....not...
                            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

ill add a little estrogen to this .....

but keep opinions to myself at the moment
                              *~*Be Hot*~*

Comment

Originally posted by The Queen View Post
                                ill add a little estrogen to this .....

but keep opinions to myself at the moment
                                Ah hell dont be shy, jump in with both feet
                                She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Working...
                                X