No announcement yet.

OK Gals, I have a question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy has to sometimes pick his statements carefully.
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

He might find himself longer lived if he spoke carefully all the time...and I do admit I might have surrendered a year or two for ignoring that very advice.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

In case you guys haven't figured it out from other posts. All is well and very much so!
        Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
        That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

In time the value of your relationship will be measured upon the times when things got a bit , and you were strengthened not weakened. Me and mine wax poetic not about how many times we walked through hell, but how each time we walked right back out.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

OK another question as to how I approach another situation. Goes like this I get the feeling this girl is holding her feelings back due to not wanting to get hurt (I have the feeling she has been hurt) Make a long story short we went to dinner had a few drinks the other night (not much but enough to loosen one up to the point you wouldn't hold yourself back) and well Friday night was more what I have been expecting. I have the impression the girl feels the same for me as I for her BUT she will not say it and is skittish when I mention it. SO how to I approach this? I know how I feel ans that it is real, that I'm not saying with no meaning, I'm sure she feels the same, but is holding back due to being hurt in the past from a relationship that was just as serious. So how do I get her to break down her wall?

or do we just go have drinks more often and I see more how she is when not holding back, then bright up the subject???

OK I'm losing myself, I feel you women can figure out what I'm getting at.

1/20/17

Comment

Just enjoy your time with the girl, male sure she knows you're receptive and let her take her time. The biggest mistakes in relationships is when we try to force the way we feel onto others.
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing
                Just enjoy your time with the girl, male sure she knows you're receptive and let her take her time. The biggest mistakes in relationships is when we try to force the way we feel onto others.
                Understood

1/20/17

Comment

rrbob just made the best comment of this thread...
                  Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
                    rrbob just made the best comment of this thread...
                    I did? Where?

Comment

Play this for her.................

Cold Cold Heart by Hank Williams Music Video on Yahoo! Music

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                        I did? Where?
                        the deleted one. Sometimes, the best thing said to a female is the thought best left unsaid.
                        Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
                          the deleted one. Sometimes, the best thing said to a female is the thought best left unsaid.
                          Wow, you are quick, that could not have been up for more than 30 seconds! I was trying to post a link and something went terribly wrong.

Comment

I agree, just hold your tater til the water boils....part of her test is to check your patience....she could go on for years doing that, but give her the benefit of the doubt for now. You'll know eventually whether it's futile........look I've had the same girl for...um....lemme think.......20 plus years.....ain't tied the knot....but ain't givin' up.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                              I agree, just hold your tater til the water boils....part of her test is to check your patience....she could go on for years doing that, but give her the benefit of the doubt for now. You'll know eventually whether it's futile........look I've had the same girl for...um....lemme think.......20 plus years.....ain't tied the knot....but ain't givin' up.
                              Thank you!

Now I did get some info about her from a friend. For starters her parents marriage was not that great, and the jist is that somewhere along the line she was hurt in some fashion by how her Dad handled her mothers sickness, death and then his remarriage. On top of that it appears that our relationship is the most serious she has been in. All this put together leads us (myself and the friend(lady that introduced us)) that the girl wile with very strong feelings, is scared to death of putting her self in a vulnerable position, for fear of getting hurt. That said, that is the point where we are at, where one would need to take that step for things to progress further. Until then it is just going to be the same as things have been. Which don't get me wrong, things are going good.

1/20/17

Comment

Keep going like you're going...she'll appreciate the steadiness...in that she'll learn she's not gotten serious with a clone of her Father, which would be entirely too easy for her to do...girls have bad habits of doing just that...and you may just be her Knight in Shining Armor...and even she doesn't know it yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X