OK Gals, I have a question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
    I CANNOT Believe this! You have gone soft on me!!!

You can ask me at BOK's Memorial weekend bash next year. I'll tell ya why I don't push too much with wisecracks when friends womens are involved.
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Thats what I figured, so I guess the best plan is just continue as things are/were until she is ready.
      Good plan. Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted but there is a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
        You can ask me at BOK's Memorial weekend bash next year. I'll tell ya why I don't push too much with wisecracks when friends womens are involved.
        Memorial day or my memorial?
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
          Memorial day or my memorial?

Whichever works for you...... :lmao:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vavster View Post
            Good plan. Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted but there is a reason.
            Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
            It's still better than, "hell yeah... oh wait, you mean with you?"
            Yeah, what they said. (I think BOK still has the funniest one!)
            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Here is an update if you can call it an update...
              There is no Update....

Our schedules are all together backwards and leaves us just a small window to try and get a hold of one another. I know she was supposed to have a busy week this week as well. SO that said, haven't spoke to her since Sunday, and I HOPE she will call me tonight since I just called and left a message...

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, I hope this is not the beginning of the end, although it seems like Deja Vu all over again... Hopefully NOT another heart break.

Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
              That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Your heart can only break once....after that it's just a huge bummer.
                sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Here is an update if you can call it an update...
                  There is no Update....

Our schedules are all together backwards and leaves us just a small window to try and get a hold of one another. I know she was supposed to have a busy week this week as well. SO that said, haven't spoke to her since Sunday, and I HOPE she will call me tonight since I just called and left a message...

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, I hope this is not the beginning of the end, although it seems like Deja Vu all over again... Hopefully NOT another heart break.

If you asked her to move in, or ???... back off. Don't dwell on it. She has an issue with it.
                  Abby
                  NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
                    If you asked her to move in, or ???... back off. Don't dwell on it. She has an issue with it.
                    Abby
                    Is this Mrs. Bat or Little bat? either way thank you!

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                      Your heart can only break once....after that it's just a huge bummer.
                      In that case the other were bummers, this one would be the heart break

1/20/17

Comment

I CANNOT Believe this! You have gone soft on me!!!

ok ok ok.........

1. Do not walk up to your girfriend, hold out your finger and ask her if she wants to smell it.

2. Do not try "Dutch Oven" on your girlfriend if you have only been together less than 6 months.

3. Don not forget to flash her on your way to the shower.

4. if "activity" (meaning a double digit number) is occuring, DO NOT RIP ASS and then start laughing commenting "that was a good one".

5. Do not tell her that you think her older sister is hot and you would like to have a go at that someday.

6. Do not tell her that her older is hot and that her big nose would get in the way if you ever tried having a go with that one as well.

Follow these 6 rules, and in time and many years, she will claim to have trimmed up some of your rough edges.

sigpic

Comment

ok ok ok.........

1. Do not walk up to your girfriend, hold out your finger and ask her if she wants to smell it.

2. Do not try "Dutch Oven" on your girlfriend if you have only been together less than 6 months.

3. Don not forget to flash her on your way to the shower.

4. if "activity" (meaning a double digit number) is occuring, DO NOT RIP ASS and then start laughing commenting "that was a good one".

5. Do not tell her that you think her older sister is hot and you would like to have a go at that someday.

6. Do not tell her that her older is hot and that her big nose would get in the way if you ever tried having a go with that one as well.

Follow these 6 rules, and in time and many years, she will claim to have trimmed up some of your rough edges.
                          damn, I never knew you were a counselor...
                          Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

the doctor is in

sigpic

Comment

the doctor is in
                              That's what the doctor was when he made a house call to the lonely young widow.
                              sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
                              St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

Comment

Sounds like MWR may be speaking from experience??
                                That's some sound advice right there you can't go wrong with though.
                                Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X