OK Gals, I have a question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Gals, I have a question.

What does it mean when I woman give an initial positive reaction (like being glad something was said), followed by the phrase 'I need to think on that a little bit?' I know I'm being somewhat cryptic, but don't want to get into to much detail. If you PM me I'll fill you in.
    Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
    That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

That dont sound good. I hate to be the asshole who says it though.

It's still better than, " hell yeah... oh wait, you mean with you?"
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Sounds like you popped the question.....just ride it out...a gals gotta give that plenty thought.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        Sounds like you popped the question.....
        That's what I was thinking too.
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I know I promised I wouldn't tell, but I suck at keeping promises.

He unveiled a pair of his and hers "#1 Foamer" t-shirts. She tried to act happy at first but common sense got to the girl.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Sounds like you popped the question.
            if she said 'I need to think on that a little bit?' after you popped the question, shes saying "i dont want to marry you but i gotta let you down easy". I even know a woman has decided she wants to marry you way before you pop the question.
            "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
            Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
              I know I promised I wouldn't tell, but I suck at keeping promises.

He unveiled a pair of his and hers "#1 Foamer" t-shirts. She tried to act happy at first but common sense got to the girl.
              I thought about that.... or it could be "the bears" shirts he got from Under The Big Top 2011??

Maybe too, it was an invite to the next Virginia Mountain Bears event??

okey: okey:
              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Sounds like you popped the question.....just ride it out...a gals gotta give that plenty thought.
                Something in that direction, but not that. Not sex either...

1/20/17

Comment

You guys have no idea how hard this is for me. The I want to do, the comments, the jokes, the jabs, the cheap shots..........................................

He's a good shit, I couldn't do that to him.

(This is really painful)
                  "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail
                    You guys have no idea how hard this is for me. The I want to do, the comments, the jokes, the jabs, the cheap shots..........................................

(This is really painful)
                    Oh come on!

Comment

It means that she is not ready for whatever you asked and don't push it or whatever it is will turn out bad in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by vavster View Post
                        It means that she is not ready for whatever you asked and don't push it or whatever it is will turn out bad in the end.
                        Thats what I figured, so I guess the best plan is just continue as things are/were until she is ready.

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post

(This is really painful)
                          I CANNOT Believe this! You have gone soft on me!!!

1/20/17

Comment

I wanna say it takes many years to learn how to read women....but the best skill is to be able read the one you're with....a highly valuable skill indeed.
                            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I wanna say it takes many years to learn how to read women....but the best skill is to be able read the one you're with....a highly valuable skill indeed.
                              Just say "yes dear," tell yourself to STFU, & walk away.

Comment

Working...
                              X