Yoo Hoo, Ladies,, a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoo Hoo, Ladies,, a question

If I am "being like a guy", you know, horsing around, building something dangerous (Like a potato gun) or just doing things that guys do........ when my wife approaches and says something like "do you really think that is a good idea?" Is that a woman's way of saying stop what you are doing? Are there any other coded phrases that I should look out for that my wife may pass along to me during my tenure on this flying planet called earth?
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

<WARNING>

The words, "No, I'm fine" are the most dangerous three words ever uttered from a woman's mouth. If you hear them from your lady, RUN to the store and buy something very expensive and hope it's not already too late.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
      If I am "being like a guy", you know, horsing around, building something dangerous (Like a potato gun) or just doing things that guys do........ when my wife approaches and says something like "do you really think that is a good idea?" Is that a woman's way of saying stop what you are doing? Are there any other coded phrases that I should look out for that my wife may pass along to me during my tenure on this flying planet called earth?
      Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
      <WARNING>

The words, "No, I'm fine" are the most dangerous three words ever uttered from a woman's mouth. If you hear them from your lady, RUN to the store and buy something very expensive and hope it's not already too late.

This should be good
      Where you at Rico??
      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

<WARNING>

In 2nd place are the words:

"We need to talk"

Comment

<WARNING>

Yea but once she has said those words, you've already screwed up. The gift thing dont work with mine. She thinks if I buy her something that I've "done something"
          She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

EVERY WORD OUT OF YOUR WIFES MOUTH MEANS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!
            Warning: Post made by MWR and BOK may cause slight discomfort or irritation!
            Take care of yor vest and it will take care of you!
            :usa:

Comment

Originally posted by AllBlack View Post
              In 2nd place are the words:

"We need to talk"
              All very good points, but I believe this should have actually topped the list. "We need to talk" means there is still a chance that an expensive present will fix things and on the off chance she wanted to talk about something good, you just scored a shit load of extra points by buying something.

The "No, I'm fine" comment is usually an indication that her mind is made up and she is just waiting on the right moment to spring the bad news on you. Not the right moment for you, but for her.
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by memphis2857 View Post
                EVERY WORD OUT OF YOUR WIFES MOUTH MEANS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!
                And with every word out of my mouth, I'm digging that hole just a little bit deeper.
                She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

MWR, what that means is enjoy the moment, offer to let her christen whatever contraption you are working on. Cause you are probably not gonna like what she does next..
                  Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Regarding my potato gun projects or whatever it is, my goil just says "be careful"
                    And we always talk before we get to the "We need to talk" stage. Of course I know what she won't tolerate and I don't go there, and vice versa.
                    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

When my wife asks if I think what I'm doing is a good idea it tells me she lack confidence in my ability. Naturally I have to prove her wrong. When I fail, I know she is there to lick my wounds.

Not windows, mwr!

Comment

windows are not meant to be licked
                        Last edited by The Queen; 11-30-2011, 10:59 PM.
                        *~*Be Hot*~*

Comment

I realize this post is old, but I am new to this board, and apparently one of just a few women on it.
                          Since most of the posts here are by men.
                          "Are you sure you want to do that" is your wifes polite way of giving you an opportunity to take a path that will not result in her using language like "I told you so" and you looking like a tard. She is just trying to save you from yourself. She does not actually think you will choose this option, but because she loves you she still feels compelled to make the offer.
                          Bingo on the "I am fine" no she is not fine, but pestering her may not work. What "I am fine" really means is "I am so F-IN pissed at you right now I can not speak" or the more distressing "I am fine" means "I am upset at something but I don't really know what it means right now"
                          So how do you tell the difference? If said through gritty teeth, squinted eyes and clenched fists, you are probably looking at choice A. The appropriate response is "I am sorry I upset you, please talk to me about it when you are ready.
                          If said with a down turned head, slumped shoulders and a pouty face you are probably looking at choice B. The approriate respose is "Honey I know you are not fine, but you are beautiful and I will be hear to listen when you are ready to talk"
                          This should keep you guys out of a lot of trouble.
                          Othere interesting girl phrases:
                          "No you don't have to get me anything for christmas/valentines/bday etc" - This is usually said when the couple is short on cash and it is a BALDFACED LIE! If you do not get her at least a card and some CVS chocolates you are in big trouble.
                          "We need to talk" - this is usually said when she has been trying to start a conversation for 3 weeks and you haven't paid a bit of attention to her. She knows this phrase will freeze you like a deer in the headlights and hold you still long enough to plead her case. It isn't always as bad as you think it will be.
                          "Can you do me a favor" - just say yes, this isn't really a question.
                          Railgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

Why is it women are so complicated and have all these ways of confusing us when guys just want to........................well you know what guys want!

Comment

The 3 S's - Sleep, Sex and Slop?
                              Railgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X