Women rails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women rails

How many women rails do you know that can do their job better than 99% of the men?

Originally posted by vavster View Post
    How many women rails do you know that can do their job better than 99% of the men?
    None.
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

None...but I know several that can do it better than me.....
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Never had many chances to work with women out here.
        She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

I know one with about 20 years now that could out-do over 75% of the guys I've worked with. While not total eye candy, she's not bad to look at either!!

Comment

The last woman Conductor that I worked with, slept with most of the extra board before marrying a guy with a regular job... I must add...... Terrible Conductor.....

Midwest, you MAY know whom I am talking about....
            "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreLVRR View Post
              The last woman Conductor that I worked with, slept with most of the extra board before marrying a guy with a regular job... I must add...... Terrible Conductor.....

Midwest, you MAY know whom I am talking about....
              What is funny is that I know a lot of men that do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by vavster
                What is funny is that I know a lot of men that do the same thing.
                Sleep with half the extra board? What kinda railroad you guys running there anyways?
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                  Sleep with half the extra board? What kinda railroad you guys running there anyways?
                  Didn't read that part. Lol....:tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    Don't wanna ride that train
                    She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Working...
                    X