Why are women so complicated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are women so complicated?

I just want to live my life, and share it with someone with whom I think is worthy of sharing it. What crime have I committed?
    "Stupid's in the water these days
    They're gonna drink it anyways"
    Chris Knight

Women are not complicated, they are actually very simple. Just remember that their goal in life is to confuse men. And that they are VERY good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by furrfu View Post
      I just want to live my life, and share it with someone with whom I think is worthy of sharing it. What crime have I committed?
      In my case I'm breathing usually does it.

Comment

Your crime is being a male because women don't consider men worthy of sharing anything of theirs much less their life.
        sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
        St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

Comment

Well let's see, did you put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket or did you throw them on the floor????????

Comment

Originally posted by vavster View Post
            Well let's see, did you put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket or did you throw them on the floor????????
            Honey, I washed them...and your clothes, too! (separating colors and using Woolite and delicate where appropriate)

Comment

Originally posted by NonSense View Post
              Honey, I washed them...and your clothes, too! (separating colors and using Woolite and delicate where appropriate)
              Damn! You are good!

Comment

Originally posted by vavster View Post
                Damn! You are good!
                And you called me Honey! I am yours!

Comment

like macs and pc's....totally different operating systems
                  "One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

Comment

I understand Mac.
                    I can work on a PC.

Comment

Working...
                    X