Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are women so complicated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why are women so complicated?

    I just want to live my life, and share it with someone with whom I think is worthy of sharing it. What crime have I committed?
    "Stupid's in the water these days
    They're gonna drink it anyways"
    Chris Knight

  • #2
    Women are not complicated, they are actually very simple. Just remember that their goal in life is to confuse men. And that they are VERY good at it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by furrfu View Post
      I just want to live my life, and share it with someone with whom I think is worthy of sharing it. What crime have I committed?
      In my case I'm breathing usually does it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by furrfu View Post
        I just want to live my life, and share it with someone with whom I think is worthy of sharing it. What crime have I committed?
        Your crime is being a male because women don't consider men worthy of sharing anything of theirs much less their life.
        sigpic

        “The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

        “...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
        St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by furrfu View Post
          I just want to live my life, and share it with someone with whom I think is worthy of sharing it. What crime have I committed?
          Well let's see, did you put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket or did you throw them on the floor????????

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vavster View Post
            Well let's see, did you put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket or did you throw them on the floor????????
            Honey, I washed them...and your clothes, too! (separating colors and using Woolite and delicate where appropriate)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NonSense View Post
              Honey, I washed them...and your clothes, too! (separating colors and using Woolite and delicate where appropriate)
              Damn! You are good!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vavster View Post
                Damn! You are good!
                And you called me Honey! I am yours!

                Comment


                • #9
                  like macs and pc's....totally different operating systems
                  "One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I understand Mac.
                    I can work on a PC.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X