Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vavster View Post
    Thanks, I have been working out.
    I could tell....Long distance of course since you didn't make me coffee on my trip east LOL

Comment

some questions are better left completely unanswered.....
      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

I had Sir Mixalot's "I like Big Butt's" as my wifes ringtone until she called my phone when I had forgotten it and left it at home.........she heard it. Had to change the ringtone after trying to explain myself away until I was blue in the face. What's funny is that she doesn't really have that big of a butt.
        More people need to find their firearm of choice and learn how to suck start it.

McChrystal for president in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by HILANDER7 View Post
          I had Sir Mixalot's "I like Big Butt's" as my wifes ringtone until she called my phone when I had forgotten it and left it at home.........she heard it. Had to change the ringtone after trying to explain myself away until I was blue in the face. What's funny is that she doesn't really have that big of a butt.
          HELLO!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?
          Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
          That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Now, that's some funny stuff!

Comment

Big butt question?
              No, babe, looks great.
              NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

It also never hurts to pay someone every once in a while to give her a wink and say, "nice ass".
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

you are my new Hero...
                  Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

I always give girls nothing but honest answers

Comment

After eight days of backpacking, my wife and I were looking pretty scruffy. She came to breakfast in a baseball cap, her hair sticking out at odd angles. She asked, "does my hair make me look like a water buffalo?"

I thought for a moment, then said, "If I tell you the truth, do you promise not to charge?"

Comment

She would know you were just giving her alot of "bull"

Comment

Working...
                        X