Landscaping: Flowers, Shrubs and such.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vavster View Post
    Well, I love flowers and have become a little versed on a lot. So here would be "The Flower Room"!
    I'm starting to get worried, no other women have shown up and Vavster got the guys into flowers, what are these rails coming to LMAO
    Try calling it "Landscaping- flowers and shrubs." Not as limp as the Flower Room.
    Last edited by batman; 05-22-2011, 07:10 PM.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

I like my Bleedding Hearts....they grow back every year from nothing and get so big! I also like m asiatic lillies...and i agree....if tey dont come bck it aint worth the money!

Comment

My mother, who is one half Cherokee, loves the Cherokee Rose.

Legend of the Cherokee Rose

When the Trail of Tears started in 1838, the mothers of the Cherokee were grieving and crying so much, they were unable to help their children survive the journey. The elders prayed for a sign that would lift the mother's spirits to give them strength. The next day a beautiful rose began to grow where each of the mother's tears fell. The rose is white for their tears; a gold center represents the gold taken from Cherokee lands, and seven leaves on each stem for the seven Cherokee clans. The wild Cherokee Rose grows along the route of the Trail of Tears into eastern Oklahoma today.
        Last edited by Drawbridge; 05-23-2011, 03:22 AM.
        sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
        St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
          Try calling it "Landscaping- flowers and shrubs." Not as limp as the Flower Room.
          Hence known as Landscaping-flowers and shrubs. Except I can't figure out if I can change the name!

Comment

Edit your original post, then Go Advanced.
            NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
              Edit your original post, then Go Advanced.
              See! I can be taught!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X