Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landscaping: Flowers, Shrubs and such.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Landscaping: Flowers, Shrubs and such.

    Well, I love flowers and have become a little versed on a lot. So here would be "The Flower Room"!
    Last edited by vavster; 05-23-2011, 08:27 AM.

  • #2
    maybe a vase for the dash in the car?
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

    Comment


    • #3
      No, a pretty flower would distract you from driving!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Tell my wife that. She has a big pretty red flower in her car on the dash. It fits her so well, but makes me feel so silly when I drive it. Yet I don't remove it. Lol
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
          Tell my wife that. She has a big pretty red flower in her car on the dash. It fits her so well, but makes me feel so silly when I drive it. Yet I don't remove it. Lol
          And do you know what type of flower it is?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vavster
            And do you know what type of flower it is?
            It resembles a daisy, but I've never actually seen a red daisy
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

            Comment


            • #7
              Red ones

              Comment


              • #8
                Elephant ears are my favorite, though I guess they don't flower.

                Comment


                • #9
                  So it would have to be Dahlia's!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Love flowers and having them in and around the yard...have alot of bulb flowers...cant see spending $$$ on stuff that dont come up every year...Not having very much luck in my herb garden this year,I think averything died on me except the bee balm,basil and lavender..
                    I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vavster
                      Elephant ears are my favorite, though I guess they don't flower.
                      I like caladiums better. Smaller and come in color varieties.
                      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm starting to get worried, no other women have shown up and Vavster got the guys into flowers, what are these rails coming to LMAO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                          Love flowers and having them in and around the yard...have alot of bulb flowers...cant see spending $$$ on stuff that dont come up every year...Not having very much luck in my herb garden this year,I think averything died on me except the bee balm,basil and lavender..
                          I see alot of people tending some wild herbs along the tracks

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                            I see alot of people tending some wild herbs along the tracks
                            The good herbs?
                            People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                              Love flowers and having them in and around the yard...have alot of bulb flowers...cant see spending $$$ on stuff that dont come up every year...Not having very much luck in my herb garden this year,I think averything died on me except the bee balm,basil and lavender..
                              I have a lot of bulbs also!!!! It seems like the one's that are the prettiest, dahlia's, gladioulous, cannas and such have to be dug up every year. Oh well the price to pay for the pretty flower!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X