Spouses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouses?

Any on the forum here, any interest in chatting with each other about stuff?

A support group? Sounds great. I have tried to get my wife on here, but she thinks she will be intruding.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Last thing I want is my wife to find out about my girlfriend whom I had no choice with....................her name is BNSF.
      sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
      ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
        A support group? Sounds great. I have tried to get my wife on here, but she thinks she will be intruding.
        We have tried it before, but I feel if enough spouses get involved in a discussion group we may be able to point them in the right direction and help em with others in the same boats.

I know we have hel[ed newhire wives find legal advice in the death of a hubby, I know we can help with info and like I said, if created and used right it could be a good fit here.
        Last edited by ghostrider; 03-28-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Bad idea...just saying.

Facebook is also the worst idea ever now.

Comment

I think this is really great! My husband now works for a short line railroad so he is home nights and weekends. He was on the road for 2 years and it was HELL!!!! I felt totally alone and it was hard to connect with the wives of his co-workers because the men always worked and really no way to meet the wives. I was always curious how other wives felt about the railroad and how to deal with the lifestyle. Because after all it is a lifestyle. I pray my hubby never has to go back to being on the road but he might some day in the future. We finally have a life. I could go on and on with my questions I had and still have about the railroad but I will stop for now. I am fully willing to part take in this forum when I can! Thanks!

Comment

We have decided to use this section and see if there are enough dependents here, so ask questions and we'll see if there's any spouse around.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                We have decided to use this section and see if there are enough dependents here, so ask questions and we'll see if there's any spouse around.
                One spouse, I know, has at least two people trying to get her to join....................
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I ask my wife if she was interested and she said "What, you think I am as crazy as you are?"

Comment

Working...
                  X