Do Men like Women to show interest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Men like Women to show interest?

Men & Standing Your Ground vs. Hoop Jumping - ......And THAT'S Why You're Single

We like it better when women only say things once. LOL
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

haha thanks bok.I needed to hear that..

but what about what the situation, should a girl ask the dude to go out that weekend after only knowing him a short time or blow him off as gone?

Comment

Originally posted by momster View Post

but what about what the situation, should a girl ask the dude to go out that weekend after only knowing him a short time or blow him off as gone?
        I thought she already blew him off
        She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

All joking aside, sure why not. We shouldn't have to initiate everything, nothing wrong with a woman asking a man out. Some of us like em aggressive.
          She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Even if they could just be a little coy while digging, it helps break the ice.
            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by momster View Post

but what about what the situation, should a girl ask the dude to go out that weekend after only knowing him a short time or blow him off
              as gone?

:shocked: momster :shocked:.....lol ok I know what you meant just couldn't resist...

Comment

Working...
              X