Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every bro has a story

guys take on things

What's the Best Way to Break Up with a Girl (and Should You Tell Her About the Other Chick)? | BroBible.com

The only one I ever broke up with, I just showed her the door...she knew why she was tossed aside. And there was no other girl.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Quick and painful. Its the only way. Let the healing process begin. Afterwards, dont talk to the ex when she calls, dont text her and for the love of god dont sleep with her again.

Sounds heartless, but having been on the bad side of a break-up, I know it is best. The worst thing you can do is give the other person the slightest idea that there is still a chance. They sink into denial and never start healing. It makes their lives that much harder for that much longer.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
        Quick and painful. Its the only way. Let the healing process begin. Afterwards, dont talk to the ex when she calls, dont text her and for the love of god dont sleep with her again.

Sounds heartless, but having been on the bad side of a break-up, I know it is best. The worst thing you can do is give the other person the slightest idea that there is still a chance. They sink into denial and never start healing. It makes their lives that much harder for that much longer.
        Very true. But I like to throw a hump in her for old times sake. It's all about me! Ha!
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
          Very true. But I like to throw a hump in her for old times sake. It's all about me! Ha!
          Now if am the one doing the breaking up and it is because of her cheating or some other problem linked to her, I have NO problem going in for that last ride.

I also went through a period where I was the anti-nice guy. Old girlfriend, one week before her wedding........
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
            Now if am the one doing the breaking up and it is because of her cheating or some other problem linked to her, I have NO problem going in for that last ride.

I also went through a period where I was the anti-nice guy. Old girlfriend, one week before her wedding........
            It's always better on the DAY of the wedding!
            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Wretched just wretched!
              sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

if i'm doing the dumping i just flat out tell her, where done, and give my reasons why, and there is never another woman, i'm a one woman kinda guy.
                and yea if it wasn't meant to be, don't go giving her false hope and making it harder,etc.

Comment

Working...
                X