Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic When should she tell him

When should she tell him

When Should She Tell Him She's a Virgin? - ......And THAT'S Why You're Single

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
    ok, with all the differnt threads you keep talking about personal videos and pics, im starting to get a little scared.
    Scared is the new curious

Leave a comment:

• Railroader J
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
    Nope I am not complicated, but I am not always what peeples expect either!
    Same here. They just dont know.

Leave a comment:

• ktbugg196
    replied
    Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
    I think me and J have about run everyone out of one thread talking about that very same thing.

Or was it when I threatened to show pics?
    ok, with all the differnt threads you keep talking about personal videos and pics, im starting to get a little scared.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Nope I am not complicated, but I am not always what peeples expect either!

Leave a comment:

• Railroader J
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
    They probably are just sitting and waiting, to try to figure us out before responding.
    Just when they think they have us figured out...WHAM !! we throw a curveball. No not really, we're not complicated at all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nahhh u'r all figured out already. glad to have you guy's responses. that's what make it's real.. peace n out. have a super day! =)

Leave a comment:

• JohnEasley
    replied
    They probably are just sitting and waiting, to try to figure us out before responding.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
    I've been having so much sex lately, now I'm thinking about getting a partner.
    I think me and J have about run everyone out of one thread talking about that very same thing.

Or was it when I threatened to show pics?

Leave a comment:

• JohnEasley
    replied
    Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
    And they are the kind that I like. I guess its cause I'm an oddball in that I want the relationship, I want something that makes me warm and fuzzy inside and lasts. Not just the gratification that happens when we go to bed and I blow my... which only lasts a little while till the adrenaline and testosterone high wears off.

What do I do the next morning or when she is not in the mood? Hence why I want the relationship, as a wonderful relationship is better then wonderful sex in my mind because it lasts!
    I've been having so much sex lately, now I'm thinking about getting a partner.

Leave a comment:

• Railroader J
    replied
    Wouldn't kill me....I like cats.
    I do too, just in moderation though.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Wouldn't kill me....I like cats.

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    When she shows you pictures of her cats on your first date, she dont even have to say it.

Leave a comment:

• Railroader J
    replied
    To each their own. I can respect someone who wants to wait, guess everyone has their reasons. 27 is sorta late though IMO. Hell I couldn't wait myself, and I haven't been able to stop since.

Leave a comment:

• trainman51
    replied
    Yes, and those are the kind I was indicating great appreciation for.
    And they are the kind that I like. I guess its cause I'm an oddball in that I want the relationship, I want something that makes me warm and fuzzy inside and lasts. Not just the gratification that happens when we go to bed and I blow my... which only lasts a little while till the adrenaline and testosterone high wears off.

What do I do the next morning or when she is not in the mood? Hence why I want the relationship, as a wonderful relationship is better then wonderful sex in my mind because it lasts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X