When should she tell him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't kill me....I like cats.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
      Wouldn't kill me....I like cats.
      I do too, just in moderation though.
      She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
        And they are the kind that I like. I guess its cause I'm an oddball in that I want the relationship, I want something that makes me warm and fuzzy inside and lasts. Not just the gratification that happens when we go to bed and I blow my... which only lasts a little while till the adrenaline and testosterone high wears off.

What do I do the next morning or when she is not in the mood? Hence why I want the relationship, as a wonderful relationship is better then wonderful sex in my mind because it lasts!
        I've been having so much sex lately, now I'm thinking about getting a partner.
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
          I've been having so much sex lately, now I'm thinking about getting a partner.
          I think me and J have about run everyone out of one thread talking about that very same thing.

Or was it when I threatened to show pics?
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

They probably are just sitting and waiting, to try to figure us out before responding.
            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

nahhh u'r all figured out already. glad to have you guy's responses. that's what make it's real.. peace n out. have a super day! =)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                They probably are just sitting and waiting, to try to figure us out before responding.
                Just when they think they have us figured out...WHAM !! we throw a curveball. No not really, we're not complicated at all.
                She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Nope I am not complicated, but I am not always what peeples expect either!
                  sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    I think me and J have about run everyone out of one thread talking about that very same thing.

Or was it when I threatened to show pics?
                    ok, with all the differnt threads you keep talking about personal videos and pics, im starting to get a little scared.
                    Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                      Nope I am not complicated, but I am not always what peeples expect either!
                      Same here. They just dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
                        ok, with all the differnt threads you keep talking about personal videos and pics, im starting to get a little scared.
                        Scared is the new curious
                        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X