When should she tell him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should she tell him

When Should She Tell Him She's a Virgin? - ......And THAT'S Why You're Single

If she has any hope of staying that way then as soon as possible would be good.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Maybe she needs to stick with the same sex, cause guys like to do it all the time!
      "If you can't fix it with a hammer, then it must be electrical"

Comment

I dont now if the first or second date is really the right time. She might want him to get to know her a little before she drops that bomb.

Girls over 21 who are still virgins send off alarms in guy's heads that something is not right.

If it is truly because she has not found someone that she is willing to give it up for she should let her new interest get to know her and hopefully he will have more basis to judge her reasons for remaining a virgin.

If I start dating a girl and she tells me that she is a virgin, the first thing in my head is this is going to be a home body prude and/or a girl who is deeply religious and I unfairly conclude that we are not a good match.

ON THE OTHER HAND.........

My shoulder with the devil on it will be telling me that if I make this girl's first time super enjoyable, I might unleash the freak I want.
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

If one revealed that fact I would worship her....a match we may or may not be, but holding one's horses is an achievement not a failing as this thread seems to think. A prude? Can you spare one?
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
            If one revealed that fact I would worship her....a match we may or may not be, but holding one's horses is an achievement not a failing as this thread seems to think. A prude? Can you spare one?
            You hit the nail on the head there jonny!!! I agree 100%
            Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
            That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Dont get me wrong. I do have a bit of respect for women who make the choice themselves to not to just sleep with anyone.

I just see it as a clue that there may be other things in this persons life that make me an unlikely match.
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                Dont get me wrong. I do have a bit of respect for women who make the choice themselves to not to just sleep with anyone.

I just see it as a clue that there may be other things in this persons life that make me an unlikely match.
                I'll grant you some are still in one piece for reasons that have a lot to do with personality or lack thereof, or some thing or another. But it seems these types are visible a long ways off, and encounters that lead to discovery of their um.....status, would not occur easily or often.

Comment

I'll grant you some are still in one piece for reasons that have a lot to do with personality or lack thereof, or some thing or another. But it seems these types are visible a long ways off, and encounters that lead to discovery of their um.....status, would not occur easily or often.
                  Ditto, then there are the girls that actually want the relationship part of the relationship and want a guy thats not all about sex (which they are out there) as a result until said girl meets the right man, she won't give it up. Once the right man walks into her life thats all she wrote!
                  Last edited by trainman51; 06-12-2010, 08:55 PM.

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
                    Ditto, then there are the girls that actually want the relationship part of the relationship and want a guy thats not all about sex (which they are out there) as a result until said girl meets the right man, she won't give it up. Once the right man walks into her life thats all she wrote!
                    Yes, and those are the kind I was indicating great appreciation for.

Comment

Originally posted by bejohnson
                      After the birth of the third child would be a good time.
                      Betcha that has happened before.
                      Some guys prob would prefer not to know. u think?

Comment

The little voice in my head would say.....

DANGER !! DANGER!!

"One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

Comment

Yes, and those are the kind I was indicating great appreciation for.
                          And they are the kind that I like. I guess its cause I'm an oddball in that I want the relationship, I want something that makes me warm and fuzzy inside and lasts. Not just the gratification that happens when we go to bed and I blow my... which only lasts a little while till the adrenaline and testosterone high wears off.

What do I do the next morning or when she is not in the mood? Hence why I want the relationship, as a wonderful relationship is better then wonderful sex in my mind because it lasts!

1/20/17

Comment

To each their own. I can respect someone who wants to wait, guess everyone has their reasons. 27 is sorta late though IMO. Hell I couldn't wait myself, and I haven't been able to stop since.
                            She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

When she shows you pictures of her cats on your first date, she dont even have to say it.

Comment

Working...
                              X