X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Abandonment Syndrome

wow this must be for real.. way sad.

Runaway Husbands Unfaithful and Abandon Wives Without Warning - ABC News

"My husband had never breathed a word of an unhappy marriage," said Stark, who was 57 and whose husband was 59 when he bolted. "In fact, he had been quite a loving and attentive husband and I felt 100 percent secure in my marriage.
    Ignore the signs all you want. They were there I am almost positive.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
      Ignore the signs all you want. They were there I am almost positive.
      I agree with ya..
      I suspect there was plenty for her to read what was going on.

Comment

If I run away, it's usually only to the bathroom. My safe haven.
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
          Youre safe in the bathroom? Lucky guy.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

No better library to be found anywhere.......
            sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
            ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TFB View Post
              Especially with WiFi.
              "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Especially with WiFi.
                I need a desk in the bathroom. I tried the bathroom haven, but my damn legs fall asleep.

Comment

Especially with WiFi.
                  ROFLOL! Oh man, guilty as charged............
                  sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    I need a desk in the bathroom. I tried the bathroom haven, but my damn legs fall asleep.
                    That is why you have a very small step stool under your feet. Takes all the pressure off the underside of your thighs. Of course, it does nothing for the nice ring mark left behind on your tush where the blood settles and will completely marr your attendance at any annual nudist gathering...........

Comment

That is why you have a very small step stool under your feet. Takes all the pressure off the underside of your thighs. Of course, it does nothing for the nice ring mark left behind on your tush where the blood settles and will completely marr your attendance at any annual nudist gathering...........
                      They do make sport of my toilet seat ringed bottom. Not to mention the burns on my legs from the laptop.

Comment

It used to be some portion of the newspaper, or the latest magazine issue....how times have changed...and yes...I am in on it!:shocked1:
                        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Working...
                        X